Sister Jody O’Neil is an artist and a Sister of Providence. She works in the Roethele Art Studio/Gallery, located at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, in rural, south central Indiana near Terre Haute. Her artistry is a ministry of the Sisters of Providence. She values the opportunity to live and work close to nature in an environment rooted in spiritual values and eco-justice. She has earned degrees in art from Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods Indiana, and Religious Studies from Mundelein College, Chicago. Jody is an experienced painter specializing in both acrylic media and oil. Her interests also include drawing, fiber arts, photography, sculpture, leaded glass design, watercolor, and watermedia collage. Her juried exhibit milieu is extensive. Some sites are listed. Images from past exhibits can be found on her Instagram page.
Juried Fine Art Venues
- Sheldon Swope Art Museum and ArtsIlliana Gallery, Terre Haute, IN
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College Alumnae Solo Exhibit, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN
- Country Club of Terre Haute, Terre Haute, IN
- Clowes Memorial Hall Solo Exhibit and 50th Anniversary Mosaic Piece at Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- Ecclesiastical Art Exhibition, National General Convention of the Episcopal Church, Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis Artists and Dealers Association Members Exhibit, Indianapolis, IN
Numerous Juried Fine Art Shows
- Indiana State Museum, Indianapolis, IN
- Penrod Arts Fair, “Indiana’s Nicest Day,” on the grounds of the Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indianapolis, IN
- Coconut Grove Festival “All for Art,” Miami, FL Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts, Sarasota, FL, Estero Fine Art Show, Estero, FL, Siesta Fiesta, Siesta Key, FL, St. Armands Circle Art Festival, Sarasota, FL
- Arts Fair on the grounds of the Ellwood House Museum, DeKalb, IL
- Orchard Lake Fine Art Show, Orchard Lake, MI
- University of Wisconsin Festival of the Arts, Stevens Point, WI
Welcome to creationsights the designated website for Sister Jody O’Neil, S.P.